Visiting a church can be a scary experience!
- First, none of us “have it all together” – that’s probably why we make such a close family, because we’re all struggling.
- Second, we’re not evaluating you – when you walk in, we’re glad to see you! Don’t worry about having to “measure up” or “fit in.” None of us really measure up, and we’re all very different.
- Third, we speak plain English – we worship Jesus, we believe and study the Bible, we encourage each other – and we do it all in terms you’ll understand and be able to connect to your everyday struggles in life.
- Fourth, we believe and teach what the Bible actually says and why it matters – We open the Bible and apply it to real life in the 21st century – and it makes a BIG difference!
- Fifth, we really are just regular, friendly people – we’re like you – working hard, exhausted, trying to make ends meet, fighting for healthy relationships, trying to make sense of a “hopeless” culture, looking for encouragement, and glad to have some friends who also have faith in Jesus Christ.